The first step in the MOROCCANOIL ChromaTech Service, ChromaTech PRIME is a pre-color treatment that works on the scalp and hair to provide the perfect canvas prior to haircolor or lightener application. Infused with a blend of ceramides, this primer helps to create a healthier scalp environment, while helping to restore the protective barrier function of the scalp to reduce sensitivity and discomfort.ChromaTech PRIME also creates the optimal canvas for haircolor by equalizing the porosity of the hair fiber, opening the cuticle where virgin hair is most resistant so pigments will deposit evenly and haircolor will be uniform throughout. Featuring ArganIDTM technology, positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing the antioxidant powers of argan oil deep into the cortex.
The second step in the MOROCCANOIL ChromaTech Service, ChromaTech POST
is an after-color service treatment that ensures the best results, while restoring the integrity of the hair. For the most thorough coverage and longest-lasting results, hair must be immediately repaired to restore its health following a color service to effectively lock in haircolor. COLORLINKTM technology, with micro-encapsulated argan oil, takes a dual-action approach to seal in haircolor—repairing both physically and chemically.
- Before applying haircolor, section hair into quadrants.
- Use 2-inch (5-cm) subsections within each quadrant and spray ChromaTech PRIME globally, evenly and lightly from re-growth through ends.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to distribute product evenly along each strand.
- Allow to dry and apply haircolor or lightener as usual.
- After shampooing with MOROCCANOIL COLOR CONTINUE SHAMPOO, gently blot excess water from hair.
- Apply ChromaTech POST generously into palms and distribute globally from roots through ends. Leave on for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For fine or medium hair: 2–3 pumps
- For coarse, dense and/or long-length hair: 3–5 pumps